Launching and Consolidating Unstoppable Learning — Ebook
(Student Engagement Strategies to Support Growth Mindsets and Increase Learner Autonomy)
|Autores :||Alexander Mcneece ,|
|Editora :||Solution Tree Press|
|Coleções :||Unstoppable Learning|
|Categorias :||Educação / GESTÃO DE SALA DE AULA|
Part of the Unstoppable Learning Series
Adopted by educators worldwide, the Unstoppable Learning model includes seven elements of teaching and learning: (1) planning, (2) launching, (3) consolidating, (4) assessing, (5) adapting, (6) managing, and (7) leading. This book offers strategies for launching (introducing content and hooking students) and consolidating (facilitating students' comprehension) to help readers cultivate and increase meaningful, student-centered learning.
Learn classroom management strategies to support student engagement and learner autonomy:
- Become familiar with the student engagement mindset continuum and gain classroom management strategies that help establish a growth mindset for students.
- Understand the theories of self-determination, participation, and motivation for students.
- Consider differentiated instruction and classroom scenarios that increase participation and intrinsic motivation for students during a lesson launch.
- Boost competency and learning consolidation by tapping into student engagement strategies designed specifically for different kinds of students.
- Learn how to monitor bias, which can negatively affect motivation for students who are struggling.
- Focus on student-centered learning to help students relate to content, and learn when and where to differentiate instruction to provide more learner autonomy.
Chapter 1: Student Engagement
Chapter 2: The Agitator Mindset
Chapter 3: The Retreater Mindset
Chapter 4: The Probationer Mindset
Chapter 5: The Aficionado Mindset
Chapter 6: The Academician Mindset
Chapter 7: Engagement Culture Schoolwide
References and Resources
Books in the Unstoppable Learning series:
- Unstoppable Learning
- A Handbook for Unstoppable Learning
- Leading Unstoppable Learning
- Adapting Unstoppable Learning
- Assessing Unstoppable Learning
- Managing Unstoppable Learning
- Launching and Consolidating Unstoppable Learning
Detalhes do livro digital
|Formato de arquivo||Proteção||Serviços 7switch|
|ePub||DRM Adobe Digital Edition||sem serviço|