Mathematics Coaching and Collaboration in a PLC at Work™ — Ebook
(Leading Collaborative Learning and Teaching Teams in Math Education)
|Auteurs :||Timothy D. Kanold, Mona Toncheff, Matthew R. Larson, Jessica Kanold-Mcintyre, Sarah Schuhl, Bill Barnes|
|Éditeur :||Solution Tree Press|
|Collections :||Every Student Can Learn Mathematics|
|Catégories :||Éducation / Général|
Part of the Every Student Can Learn Mathematics series
Build a mathematics teaching community that promotes learning for K-12 educators and students. This user-friendly resource is divided into two parts, each covering actionable team strategies in teaching mathematics in a PLC at WorkTM. First you'll discover how to coach highly effective mathematics teams within your professional learning community. Then you'll learn how to utilize collaboration and lesson-design elements within your math curriculum for teacher team reflection, assessment data analysis, and action.
Learn to lead math teacher teams and foster effective collaborative teaching strategies:
- Build a collaborative math learning culture that engages and promotes learning for students and staff members.
- Optimize coaching and foster equity and belonging, to encourage collaboration on instruction and math assessment.
- Engage in mathematics lesson study, to help teams learn from one another and reflect on effective strategies in teaching mathematics.
- Develop norms, SMART goals for teachers, agendas, and a plan for working effectively as a collaborative team in a PLC at WorkTM. Address all parts of your math curriculum, from math instruction to math interventions.
Part 1: Develop PLC Structures for Effective Teacher Team Engagement, Transparency, and Action
Chapter 1: Five Inspirational PLC Leadership Practices
Chapter 2: Five Leadership Strategies for Effective Collaboration in Mathematics
Part 2: Use Common Assessments and Lesson-Design Elements for Teacher Team Reflection, Data Analysis, and Subsequent Action
Chapter 3: How to Create and Nurture a Culture of Change, Growth, Reflection, and Improvement in Your Mathematics Program
Chapter 4: How to Lead a Culture of Transparency and Learning with Mathematics Assessments
Chapter 5: How to Lead in a Culture of Transparency and Learning with Mathematics Instruction
Chapter 6: How to Lead a Culture of Collective Responsibility
References and Resources
Books in the Every Student Can Learn Mathematics series:
- Mathematics Assessment and Intervention in a PLC at WorkTM
- Mathematics Instruction and Tasks in a PLC at WorkTM
- Mathematics Homework and Grading in a PLC at WorkTM
- Mathematics Coaching and Collaboration in a PLC at WorkTM
Détails du livre numérique
|Format de fichier||Protection||Services 7switch|
|ePub||DRM Adobe Digital Edition||Aucun|