- New edition of best-selling games book for all ages
- Previous editions have sold over 25,000 copies
- Includes over 170 award winning and proven games
- New games included
- Easy to use, quick reference guide-pack it along on the go
- Indexed according to age level, group size, activity level, and location
- Activities aim to resolve conflict, enhance communication, build social skills, increase self-esteem
- Josette and Ba Luvmour have been working in the field of Holistic Education and Human Development for over 40 years.
- The authors have led hundreds of parenting workshops, established the field of experiential learning programs for whole families, and given lectures and talks around the world.
- They have published six books together
- First published more than twenty-nine years ago these games, activities, and initiatives have had great value in evaluating interpersonal dynamics, teaching social justice, and assessing developmental capacities
- Everyone Wins was the recipient of a Parent's Choice Award
- Authors host and produce the popular podcast series, Meetings with Remarkable Educators
- Their writing has been published in a variety of publications including Paths of Learning, Journal of Adult Development, and Mothering Magazine
- The new edition includes 45% new content
- The games in Everyone Wins are compatible with montessori, waldorf, homeschooling and holistic schools programs
- Age range, preschool to middle grade.
Everyone Wins has become a trusted resources for teachers, camp counselors, family coaches, youth group leaders, child psychologists and family therapists