You Can Invest Like a Stock Market Pro — Ebook
How to Use Simple and Powerful Strategies of the World's Greatest Investors to Build Wealth
|Auteur :||James Pattersenn Jr.|
|Éditeur :||James Patterson Jr.|
|Catégories :||Entreprise et économie / Finance personnelle / Investissement, Entreprise et économie / Investissement et épargne / Stocks, Entreprise et économie / Investissement et épargne / Analysis & Trading Strategies|
According to the Spectrem Group, a wealth research firm located in Lake Forest, Illinois, there were 400,000 new millionaires in the United States at the end of 2016. That’s right, 400,000! And their numbers keep growing year after year! Wouldn’t it be nice to be included in that statistic one day? If your answer is “yes” then you’ve got to have a plan to achieve that dream.
Regardless of what you may have been told or what you may believe, investing in the stock market is still one of the most effective ways for most people to get rich and best of all, a high IQ isn’t needed to do so. You simply need to know how to invest the right way since most people invest the wrong way.
Legendary investor Peter Lynch, perhaps best known for achieving 29% annual returns during his 13-year tenure with the Magellan Fund stated the following, “Twenty years in this business convinces me that any normal person using the customary three percent of the brain can pick stocks just as well, if not better, than the average Wall Street expert.” In an article written by Al Neuharth in USA Today in March of 2013 he stated, “Most of us hope to get richer as life goes on. All of us should realize that the surest way to do so is by smart and regular investments in the stock market.”
You Can Invest Like a Stock Market Pro reveals to you the tried-and-true, principles and strategies used by some of the world’s best and most successful stock market pros to build wealth. The best news is that you can begin using those same powerful principles and strategies to put you on the path to financial security that you may have thought was unobtainable until now.
With this book you will learn how to:
- Start investing with very little money.
- Locate additional money to fund your investment program.
- Identify the five characteristics of wealth generating, worry-free businesses.
- Use the extraordinary power of compounding to help grow your wealth.
- Pick stocks like the pros using a powerful eight-step stress test.
- Think and react like a stock market pro in good markets and bad markets.
- Determine the right price to pay for a stock share prior to its purchase.
- Use tax advantage accounts to accelerate your building of wealth.
- Minimize risks while investing for maximum profits.
- Construct a worry-free portfolio that lets you sleep well at night.
- Avoid industries and sectors that are too risky for investment purposes.
- Use stock screeners to help locate those hard-to-find hidden gems.
- Consistently beat the market over the long-term.
- Identify and locate good financial planners when needed.
- Use free, powerful tools of the trade to gain your investor’s edge.
You will learn where and how the author is investing his own money in his personal portfolios along with their up-to-date performance and much, much more exciting information to put you on a path to building wealth. Are you ready to put the odds in your favor for obtaining the wealth and financial freedom that most American families dream about, yet most of them fail to achieve? If that’s your desire, this book is your road map to achieving those extraordinary returns that build wealth over the long-term. Let’s begin!
- Gérant en droit français
- investing 101
- investing for dummies
- Investing For Beginners
- stock market for dummies
- mutual fund
- Portfolio Management
- Analysis & Trading Strategies
- Investments & Securities
- Entreprise et économie
- Finance personnelle
- Banque d'investissement
- stock market
- Finances personnelles
Détails du livre numérique
|Format de fichier||Protection||Services 7switch|
|ePub||DRM Adobe Digital Edition||Aucun|