Medical Cannabis - Complete Edition — Ebook
From Marijuana to Synthetic Cannabinoids
|Author :||Michka & Collective|
|Publisher :||Mama Editions|
|Collections :||Hors collection|
|Categories :||Medical / General|
This unique and timely book arrives just as a growing number of states are authorizing the use of medical cannabis.
Written by highly respected international specialists, it answers the most frequently asked questions about this unusual plant medicine, including:
• The diseases that can be helped or even healed by marijuana, and the ways in which the human body can absorb it.
• Where to obtain legal medical cannabis, and instructions on how to grow your own if it is unavailable for purchase.
• The respective medical attributes of THC and CBD, and the history of different marijuana varieties.
• The latest legislation in different parts of the world.
• The available pharmaceutical medications derived from marijuana, or from synthetic cannabinoids.
• The history of marijuana usage around the world, including legal purchase in the Dutch Coffee Shops.
This richly illustrated book provides a practical overview of therapeutic marijuana. With clarity and humor, it also offers an understanding of the complex issues surrounding this fascinating plant.
|File format||Protection||7switch's services|