Others — Ebook
Writers on the power of words to help us see beyond ourselves
Louise Doughty, Noam Chomsky, Matt Haig, Kamila Shamsie, A. L. Kennedy
|Categories :||Social science / Discrimination & Race Relations, Social science / People with Disabilities, Social science / Minority Studies|
- Features a prestigious list of contributors including Kamila Shamsie, Noam Chomsky, A. L. Kennedy, Matt Haig, Louise Doughty and Preti Taneja among others.
- Charles Fernyhough is a professor of psychology at Durham University.
- He is also the acclaimed author of The Baby in the Mirror (translated into eight languages) and Pieces of Light, which was shortlisted for the Royal Society’s Winton Prize for Science Books.
- The pieces respond to wide-ranging forms of otherness: race, gender, mental health, class and disability.
- For fans of The Good Immigrant by Nikesh Shukla, Brit(ish) by Afua Hirsch, Why I’m No Longer Talking to People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge, The Things I Would Tell You by Sabrina Mahfouz.
|File format||Protection||7switch's services|
|ePub||Adobe Digital Edition DRM||None|