HBR Guide to Thinking Strategically (HBR Guide Series) — Ebook
|Author :||Harvard Business Review|
|Publisher :||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Collections :||HBR Guide|
|Categories :||Business & economics / Strategic Planning, Business & economics / Leadership, Business & economics / Personal Success, Business & economics / Management|
The essential guide for managers to learn how to think strategically, focus on the big picture, and develop the mindset they need to be ready to step up to leadership.
- Shows managers how to develop their strategic thinking skills and integrate strategic thinking into their daily work.
- Provide key insights and practical advice from a variety of experts to help managers develop and implement this kind of strategic thinking.
- Helps readers answer tough questions like: How can I better understand my company's strategy? How can I focus on the future with so many short-term demands? How can I prioritize my work when my manager doesn't? What do I do when I disagree with company strategy?
- Includes checklists, self-assessments, and templates to help managers execute on these kinds of questions.
- Includes an appendix of questions to inspire strategic thinking.
Audience: General managers, particularly new or mid-level who want to learn to embed strategic thinking into their daily work.
Announced first printing: 20,000
Laydown goal: 5,000
|File format||Protection||7switch's services|
|ePub||Adobe Digital Edition DRM||None|