HBR's 10 Must Reads on AI, Analytics, and the New Machine Age (with bonus article "Why Every Company Needs an Augmented Reality Strategy" by Michael E. Porter and James E. Heppelmann) — Ebook
|Author :||Harvard Business Review|
|Publisher :||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Collections :||HBR's 10 Must Reads|
|Categories :||Business & economics / Strategic Planning, Computers / Social Aspects / Human-Computer Interaction, Computers / Intelligence (AI) & Semantics, Business & economics / Management|
AI and data analytics are powering a wave of technological innovations--understand them, cut through the hype, and seize the opportunities.
If you read nothing else on how intelligent machines are revolutionizing business, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to reveal how these new technologies fit together, to explain what's coming next, and to help you prepare your company now.
In this book you'll learn how:
- Data analytics and AI are yielding insights at an unprecedented rate
- Machine learning is reinventing management and reshaping the workforce
- Unmanned vehicles are evolving from toys into tools
- 3-D printing is moving beyond rapid prototyping to industrial production at scale
- Augmented reality is transforming both manufacturing and retail experiences
- AI assistants and smart speakers are grabbing territory between customers and brands
- A broadly coordinated rollout of blockchain could reshape economies
The HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further.
The HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever‐changing business environment.
Classic ideas, enduring advice, the best thinkers: HBR's 10 Must Reads.
|File format||Protection||7switch's services|
|ePub||Adobe Digital Edition DRM||None|