Good Charts Workbook — Ebook
Tips, Tools, and Exercises for Making Better Data Visualizations
|Author :||Scott Berinato|
|Publisher :||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Categories :||Business & economics / Business Communication / General, Computers / Data Visualization, Business & economics / Business Communication / Meetings & Presentations, Business & economics / Management|
A useful tool to help individuals and teams put theory into practice and apply the principles laid out in Good Charts.
- Puts Good Charts theory into practice
- Step-by-step guidance on creating and improving charts
- Helps develop dataviz competence with mini challenges, as well as larger challenges
- Lots of space for sketching inside the workbook
- Same friendly, accessible voice and style as Good Charts
Audience: Same as Good Charts: any manager, entrepreneur, or employee in any kind of enterprise who needs to understand dataviz/graphics better and to use it in making their case and advancing their career.
Announced first printing: 20,000
Laydown goal: 6,500
|File format||Protection||7switch's services|
|Adobe Digital Edition DRM||None|