Off the Street — Ebook
|Author :||W.A. Bogart|
|Publisher :||A J. Patrick Boyer Book|
|Collections :||Point of View|
|Categories :||Social science / Criminology, Political science / Public Policy / Social Policy, Social science / Disease & Health Issues|
- First book to map out a regulatory framework for recreational drugs.
- Discusses recreational drugs in the larger context of regulation of consumption.
- Provides up-to-date accounts, nationally and internationally, of the failure of the War on Drugs and why it will end.
- Provides up-to-date account of marijuana debates in Canada.
- Places current debates about marijuana in Canada in the larger context of regulation of recreational drugs generally.
- Previous book in the Point of View series, Irresponsible Government, sold over 2,200 copies
- protection of children
- mandatory warning
- regulation of advertising
- supervised injection sites
- harm reduction
- decriminalization of drugs
- black markets
- drug cartels
- prohibition of drugs
- Disease & Health Issues
- Maladie et problèmes de santé
- Politique sociale
- Politique publique
- Social science
- Political science
|File format||Protection||7switch's services|
|ePub||Adobe Digital Edition DRM||None|