Fodor's Inside Nashville — E-Book
|Autor :||Fodor'S Travel Guides|
|Herausgeber :||Fodor's Travel|
|Sammlungen :||Full-color Travel Guide|
|Kategorien :||Travel / Museums, Tours, Points of Interest, Travel / United States / South / East South Central (AL, KY, MS, TN)|
The Fodor's Inside series is designed for travelers looking for authentic, hyperlocal experiences. Perfectly sized to fit in your bag or pocket, these guides are designed with an artistic bent and are easy to use, look good, and don't make you feel like a tourist.
Written by longtime Nashville denizens—and with customized neighborhood maps and one-of-a-kind, hand-drawn illustrations by illustrator Vincent Rega—Inside Nashville covers the restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and boutiques in the neighborhoods that locals love best.
Fodor’s Inside Nashville includes:
- ● OFF-THE-BEATEN-PATH COVERAGE to help you explore locally loved, up-and-coming neighborhoods that other guidebooks don’t cover well or at all.
- ● BEST BET LISTS with our favorites in a variety of categories including: best local foods, best kid-friendly attractions, and most romantic restaurants.
- ● INSTAGRAM-WORTHY PHOTO SPOTS that tell you how and where to get remarkable shots that you’ll definitely want to share.
- ● AT A GLANCE FEATURES on local events, history, locally-made goods, books and movies set in Nashville, and more.
- ● MAPS that are easy to read.
- ● COOL PLACES TO STAY highlighting the most unique lodgings in the city.
- ● BEST CITY TOURS from the coolest companies, including gallery walks, culinary tours, and wine tastings.
- ● QUICK SIDE TRIPS to the best places in Hermitage, Opryland, and Music Valley.
- ● GETTING AROUND features in every neighborhood make navigation easy.
- ● HAND DRAWN ILLUSTRATIONS by artist Vincent Rega.
- ● INTERESTING STREET AND PUBLIC ART that is worth discovering.
- ● BACK IN THE DAY SPOTLIGHTS of famous spots to give the city historical context.
- ● COVERS cool neighborhoods like Downtown Nashville, East Nashville, and Germantown, sites like Frist Art Museum, the Country Music Hall of Fame, Grand Ole Opry, the Johnny Cash Museum, Hattie B’s, Ryman Auditorium, and Music Row, plus top spots for country music, and much more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other nearby cities in the American South? Check out Fodor’s New Orleans.
Details des E-Books
|EPUB||Adobe Digital Edition DRM||Kein Service|