Fodor's Essential Turkey — E-Book
|Autor :||Fodor'S Travel Guides|
|Herausgeber :||Fodor's Travel|
|Sammlungen :||Full-color Travel Guide|
|Kategorien :||Travel / Museums, Tours, Points of Interest, Travel / Middle East / Turkey*|
- - New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front.
- - New back cover is fully-redesigned.
- - “Best of” Lists - Every book now includes a variety of additional illustrated “Best of” lists (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going) that will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination.
- - Other useful features include Great Itineraries, Calendar of Events, and the best things to buy.
- - “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) has been moved to the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel.
- - More images – Better use of full- and half-page images throughout the book.
- - Stronger Voice and Opinions – The tone and language of all Fodor's guides are more friendly and conversational, offering stronger opinions and more personality. Fodor's goes beyond informational to being inspirational.
- TOURISM TRENDS: According to the Turkish government, tourist arrivals in 2018 are expected to reach a new high of 40 million visitors, and with a favorable exchange rate for the Turkish lira to the dollar, the country will be even more attractive to U.S. visitors. The first phase of the Istanbul New Airport is on track to open in late 2018 to replace the aging and congested Atatürk Airport.
- CURATED AND RELEVANT: Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time. Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- CONCISE: Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description.
Details des E-Books
|EPUB||Adobe Digital Edition DRM||Kein Service|